The Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Services (OAERS) is a division of the Department of Educational Research Methodology (ERM) at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. The purpose of OAERS rests at the intersection of two goals. The first goal is to offer exceptional consulting services and technical resources in the areas of assessment, program evaluation, and data analysis to individuals and organizations in the Piedmont Triad, North Carolina, and beyond. The second goal is to provide graduate students in ERM extensive hands-on applied experiences to support their training and professional growth. Through meeting these two goals, OAERS is able to deliver valuable research and evaluation support to organizations while providing a rich training ground for the next generation of leaders in the fields of assessment, program evaluation, and data analysis.
- OAERS Consulting Services
- OAERS Methodology Resources
- If you have any questions concerning OAERS consulting services, internship matching program, or other resources please contact John Willse by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Statistical Consulting Center (SCC) offers consultation and advice to University researchers engaged in:
- the design of studies and experiments (including proposal preparation)
- the statistical and graphical analysis of data
- the appropriate choice, application and presentation of statistical methods.
To obtain assistance, send a brief description of the scope and type of assistance anticipated to email@example.com.
UNCG offers various workshops for faculty, staff and students; including SPSS and SAS. The list of workshops currently being offered can be found here: http://workshops.uncg.edu/.